The party Dont Stop. (:

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Viva La Lydia

People could'nt Believe what I've bcome ;




Stayed back again...
Even if I got Kicked out of Marching..
xD
:P
Anyways..
Sch was as Random as ever.. :D
Eunice started hitting Eunice, Nadia chased Eunice
then
Nadia came back...
Screaming and begging Eunice nt to Poke her
Then I poked Nadia
Then Nadia chased both of us..
I ran up the Stairs and when I turned....
..



...




....




.....





......





.......




........
BANG! *I knocked my Face on the gate and fell on the stairs*
i 4got they closed the gate for the stairs.. then.. I knocked my
Nose .. D:
Then Nadia din chase us..
Den i follow Eunice, she FELL DOWN!!
At first,we saw the bruises on her Hand..which ain't that a big deal
Damn kao Bloody.. x)
After a while,sat down...
Chat

Eunice Nadia Lydia



Haih,u see u lah..make me Run
U go and keep hitting me ! of cuz i chase u lah!
*Laughs lyk mad Woman*
OMG!! EUNICEE!! EWWWWW!! *points to Eunice's Knee*
Omg,I din know I had Blood in my Knee! I cant feel anything weih! Cool.. xD
*Rolling On The Floor Laughing lyk a Mad Woman*


You see lah! When Eunice hit me and poke me, she kena Bad Luck ar! Seee,I so good! :D
My Foot lah Good! :D
Yala! See my Knee Lah!

That looks so Eye-blinding..

Eunice knee is Seriously Bloody XD
Nadia thinks She's a Good Luck Charm
Anyways, Pc2 Finally uploaded pics of '08 grads'
:D
Grabbed some

hot Girls :D



Yeah! They Rock :D



I'm gonna show you tonight,I'm Alright! ;

No comments:

Post a Comment