Heyy, Got Tagged
I'm Currently Learnin
Italian ~
Yeah, :P
I might Succeed..
Who's to blame eh?
:)
Stop me
:P
Skul was not as usual, True/Dare game again
:D
All Perverted people
x)
2morrow Goin bck to PC2
to ambil Duit :D
xD
Yeah,_____ cant come!
D:
But I'll be camwhoring with ppl anyways.. so
watever .. xD
I'm gonna Sue the skul if they give me Less than RM50!
:\
Depression and Loneliness is catching up with me. They come upon me all silent and menacing like Pinkerton Detectives, and they flank me ~
Depression on my Left, Loneliness on my Right. They dont need to show me their badges. I know these guys very well. We've been playing a cat-and-mouse game for years now.
I say to them, "Leave me alone,I've had enough of you guys! "
Depression, always the wise guy, says, "What? you're not happy to see us?"
"Go Away!" I tell him
Loneliness, the more sensitive cop , says, "I'm sorry miss. But I might have to tail you the whole time where-ever you go. It's my assignment. "
I'd really rather you didn't" I tell him, and he shrugs almost apologetically, but only moves closer.
Then they frisk me.
They empty my pockets of any joy I had been carrying there. Depression even confiscates my identity; but he always does that.
Then Loneliness starts interrogating me, which I dread beacause it always goes on for Hours that feels like Forever.
He's polite but relentless, and he always trips me up eventually. He asks if I have any reason to be happy that I know of.
Uhm,Yeah.. so..
I'm done I gues..
lawls ..
I'm gonna be uploading pics 2mrw !
all frm skul 2mrw!
ps- Please be there! 2pm
I'm still learning ;


No comments:
Post a Comment