exams are gonna kill me. why cant it just be earlier and then i can PARTY already! D:
PMR-ers. omg. they're gonna party hardcore :D
Bm karangan. : diediediediedie! They asked us to write some essay bout Putrajaya!?!?! WHAT ? D:
Cina : Format wrong EVERYBODY DIE I TELL YOU! (:
Maths : The only subject i like >)
okok. so on Friday. went to Port Dickson. my grandma's church had this charity fund raising thing. so all my relatives went and sell things :D
My mama and me selled ice kacang & ah-ma earrings (:
oh oh oh! it was also my grandma's b'day (:
iluvyou popo! :D
Pics of Fund Raiser (there's not many people cause i only took pictures when it almost ended,busy selling) :P
Dinner (:
cousins :P
I have claws (:
yes. very retard (:
Lalala :D
oh. this is another place. diff from up there (:
Oh, Done with pics! :D
Not yet . (:
I ate piggies and porcupines and hello kitties for my breakfast today :D
cute, no ? (:
i love my pigs (:
Oh.
sayapotongrambutagain D:



















No comments:
Post a Comment