Jiawen here, again.
The last post was mindless.
Seriously...
Okay okay, the purpose.
I hate him more than i hate him the last time.
Now, hes like mocking you, i mean like, WHAT THE HELL.
What the freaking hell is his problem.
If he wants to make Lydia jealous, go ahead.
I'll be there. Mingzi'll be there. Nadia'll be there.
Eunice'll be dead by then. SOMEONE killed her. >:)))
We protect her, we defend her,
VIOLENCE... is not my middle name, unfortunately.
But still, one day i would like to kick your ****** ******* ***!
We love Lydia, even if she may be a friggin pain in the butt.
We love her so much, i'd puke on Nadia, wait whut?
She rocks, Shes awesome, Shes our Leader, Shes Lydia.
LYDIA! I LOVE YOU! HEAR THAT? YEAH!
Stupid boy.
DAMN YOU MAN. Sheesh.
I wonder what she sees in you, you are not cute, handsome, not smart either.
Hmmph! Anyways, i don't give a damn anymore, cause its over.
OVER, with a capital O. Ya hear me? CAPITAL O.
Now just run along, to your new GIRLFRIEND.
And leave Lydia alone. If you even dare touch her.
Well, i tak tahu what i'll do. Depends, Lydia's feelings.
YOU SUCK MAN. I'll kill you. Someday. Watch out. >:(
Because i'm watching you.. STALKERS PWNS.
From,
thepersonwhoreallyhatesherbestfriendsexsomuchshewouldkillhimforanythingintheworldexceptforeunice.
*I'LL TELL YOU LATER, private conversation.


No comments:
Post a Comment