HELLUUUUU. (:
Great day? Yesireeee!
:D Randomness.
ITS BACK TO SCHOOL DAY,
and guess what? I think our teachers lost weight.
Some of them did.
I just calculated, that in 3 weeks time, or less,
we'll have another 1 week holiday!
Isn't that wonderful?
I'm greatful malays exist around, without them,
we wouldn't have teachers to annoy,
or people who speaks in a totally different language,
or even the next holiday, Hari Raya!
Without them, we'll be dead in school by now.
With the chineseey teachers and stuff. UGHHH! :D
But i'm not thankful that HYDAYAH exists.
I mean, look at the name, its horrifying enough,
its like.. like.. BANANAS, or even GOLDFISH. D:
Its round, circular, small, phat, round, black, round, mascara-ee, round, short and ROUND.
ROUND i tell you, thats the worst shape ever.
It looks like this O, i prefer squares.
Hehe, off topic already.
Who can come up with a good haristyle.
I need a hairstyle for my comic. :D
I'LL PAY RM1.00, if not good enough, RM1.01 then. (:
Thanks.
Uhh.. Buttered Ice Cream?
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment