
When I'm with you ;
Mmm, There's this song called "WOW" Which i cant get off my head! (:
The song is nice thou, :P
I think its a shuffle song ? -.-
N'ways, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
At the startin of the day. Suddenlyy, every1 started to be Emo-ishh. includin me ?
And Euncie for the first-time-ever was feeling hyper! x)
So when we were hyper during recess, she started to be biasa aje !
-.-
I realized i have nothing to post about , I'm just so darn bored.
I want to learn Drums! :D
Ourloveisgettingusnowhere, myfriendskeeptellingmeudontgiveadamnandishould'nttoo, butidid'ntcare. Andnow,imlosingfaithinyoutoo.
Tell Me, What should I do ?
Oh yeah! Did you know ? We find Qian Hao Highly Attractive! x)
Oh oh oh, I also have a certain liking to the pic above ther!
Mayb its the hat. (:
I hate my hair thou. D:
Argh , ntg dy lah. Ciao.
And i also realized i dont wish people Happy B'day thru my blog anymore. :/
Im gonna start ! :D
Argh! Ciao! (:


No comments:
Post a Comment