The party Dont Stop. (:

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Twice As many Stars in the Sky.

KRS tdy. :D ps. sry to my gang kay . -.- I was with him. then could'nt find u guys?

Pics? I know u want it. =P

Jkjk. :P



THE RAWKERS. ;D
Oh. Thats It ? :P

Buh-bye.


Oh oh oh. My Husbandd, wanted me to post smtg bout her!

aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
bored sia



Lydia (: says:
o.O



Lydia (: says:
Me blogging. (:


aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
HAHA


aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
BLOG ABOUT ME



aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
HAHAHAHAHAA



Lydia (: says:
HAHA!


Lydia (: says:
I copied this conver .



Lydia (: says:
and shall put it in my blog. xP




aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
LOL LOL LOL LOL



aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
APA LAH U




aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
#$%$#%$#%#$6



aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
LOL




Lydia (: says:
HEHE!




Lydia (: says:
All this is goin in mah blog! (:



aslenetiam. [c=20]♥[/c] TerroristMonster D: says:
LOLLLLL






..................................................................



AND AND AND.! ;P



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ... zomg! the dots are adorable! :P



SEOW KAH AI!



&



DARREN ONG WEI JU.



HEHE!



I DONT WANNA GOOOOO.





? 2morrow Temu Mesra.



Mama. Don come ):



I dont think i can go to Cheer '09 edy. !



HEHE!. :D



Bye ?



Nah.



















Lets wait till smtg happens. ?





































































































o.O







Ntg Happened ? Still.

Keep Scroolinggg. (:











credits to NADIA BINTI MOHAMAD HANAFIAH?

Psss- I burned my finger. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment