The party Dont Stop. (:

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Daddy Day ?

You Know I LOVE YOU daddy.
:D
Even thou you

  • whack the hell outta me when i was young
  • scolded lyk a lion >andustilldo<
  • streessed out with ur friggin Job
  • are an obssesed cheapo (:
But I love those & nobody gives a damn. (:


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDAY.




Dadday's drunk. (:

I loveee Family gatherings. (: They're so Awesome. :P



Ahaha. My cousin from Taiwan. He's super shy. and he does'nt understand engglish, he speaks Cina. I felt like a Banana talking to him. :/


Had this Family Gathering for all the Kewl + Awesomee Dad's :D My dadday decided to get drunk and my mom too. (: While me, I kept myself alive. :P



D:<>

leng lui kan? (:
SOMEHOW i just have an eye bigger than the other. :P

Aint it Awesome? (:

O well, its 1am. Church tomorrow, (:

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment