
Dissapointment! == The Dancing parts are nice lah. But the ending is ... Stupid. There for sure will be a "Make It Happen 2". Lol. (: So after the movie, Nadia complained she was FAT. ==" Wth. How can NADIA be FAT? So I jus teman her jog in Taman Tun Park and playy playy playy. (:
F R I D A Y
Mmmmmm. I din WAKE UP! Lazy Babi (: Haih. Sooooooooooooooo, The school had Tchrs day on dat day and celebrate. And Nadia told me alot. :/ So Im Regretting every minute of my life why did'nt i wake up on that damn day :) Nadia said everybody played with coke, and there was this traditional dance & Eugenie was part of it and she looked Smokin Hawt! (: And i just HAD TO NOT WAKE UP ON THAT DAY.
After School ended. I finally got to Reach Nadia, and went to Ou dgn dia. (: Met Azad & Adam there. So went to watch Terminator Salvation! :D And it was EPIC! (:
ps- I just found out Epic means Aweosme. Aint that Epic? It sounds weird :/
S A T U R D A Y
Had to wake up at 7:30 to friggin go to bsb. And Eunice just decided NOT to come. But still had an EPIC time! (: Nicole,Shirlyn,Renie,Karen & this girl which i dont know came. ==" It was Fun.
Just gotta say Thanks to Renie for advice. xD Me & Shirlyn were total Newbies and din know wat to do at all. (:
Ciao. Gonna Berenang (:


No comments:
Post a Comment