My Lipss Like Sugar, This Candy Got you Sprung (;
ZOMG.
Heard that there were Rumours 'bout me gettin
Rejected
by Shaun Lim. Wth rite?
LOL!
It's kinda Farney thou.
xD
Nadia & Ann Freak when I tell them
LOL!
LOL!
They're Awesome Ppl.
x)))
Jia Wen was utterly Bored and made me this
Jia Wen was utterly Bored and made me this
Awesome Card that said
"HI LYDIA"
Retarded. :D
But, I cant Show You de picture cuzz,
I lost My USB cabel AGAIN.
I lost My USB cabel AGAIN.
:/
GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
FRIGGIN EXAMS!
Coming Soon .
Lol... (:
Din Study yet :/
AT LEAST I'm goin to Library (:
Awesome.
I wanna watch
GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 2 . damn it
Gimme de Disk Annabelle!
(:
(:
Anyways, Tdy MEI KAY .
told teacher that Jia Wen & Ming Zi DRAWED her table with blue crayon
it said
"We hate u, all of your friends hate you, Ber(smtg) "
But Ming Zi & Jia Wen knws the Ber(smtg) .. (4get edy)
means 3 ppl
(:
Bermada?
Bersada?
Bermaudara?
Bersatua?
My Vocab Sucks ==
That means Tiga orng buat punya lah.
Merka pun tak buat ape.
Well, The ppl that drew on the table is definately NOT
Well, The ppl that drew on the table is definately NOT
Ming Zi & Jia Wen.
Even if they hate her, They wont write it like dat.
They'll write it with an UGLY COLOUR.
Who wuld want to use such a nice colour like BLUE to
such an ugly person?
such an ugly person?
Lol.
Pictures During the Past few Weeks/Months.
(:
Im
Over-Bored!
Whoops , Ciao (;


No comments:
Post a Comment