The party Dont Stop. (:

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shut Ur Lips, And Talk with Ur Hips (:

Currently Addicted to ;

3 Oh! 3 - Don't Trust Me


Silence Boobs! (:
Lydia's Talking :D

Awesomeee Day (:
We made a Song! (:
Of Our Engglish Tchr :D
(from Fergelicious)

Presenting : Prema-licious! (copyright reserved! )


Listen Up Ya'll , Cuz This is It
Prema Is in da house with Delicioussss

Premalicious Defenisions make dem boys go Loco
They want my Treasure so they get their Pleasure's frm my Photo
You can see you cant Squeeze me
I ain't Easy I ain't Sleazy
You can find her In the Food Court just Eating on some Dishes

Premalicious, ( It's Hoott Hooott)
Premalicious, ( She make's 'em boys go Rock Rock)
Premaliciouss
T---Tasty Tastyyy

Premalicious -def
Premalicious -def
Premalicious -def

Premalicious definition make 'em boys go Crazy
They always claim they know me come to me call me "Fatty"
I'm the F to the A, T , T and the Y
And can't no other lady put it down like me

I'm Premalicious (Premalicious)

------------------


:D
I'm lazy to type the others
xD

Anyways, We stayed bck for Koko !
Photography! (:
Skipped Bola Tampar -.-
Freakishly Boring..

And We played Pepsi-Cola .. 123!
Underrr Theeee Raiinnnn (:
And then I Wuz superbly Hyperrr (:
Byee (:
Go Samee's blog for Pictures!
:D


Shhh Girl ;

No comments:

Post a Comment