
My sis ; Huey Yen ; Huey Ting !
:D Ting got her Licence ! :D
---------------------------
Friday ;)
Yeah Baby! Went out with Cousins to ou to look for a Present for my beloved Ah Kong! :D Lol.. So I walked with them for an hour ; We suggested buying Shaver, Radio, 3G Hp,Air Freshener, etc... Lots of crap... -.- Anyways, after walking with them for an hour , i went over to Pizza Hut! Cuz it was Zhi Wey's party and my mom din allow me to go ... so, since i wuz there,juz went over to visit her :D
Saw Zhi Wey, Min Jui & Faye Kimm :D Missed them damn kao much .. den after that i went along with my cousins again.. Then after 10 min or so.. Got a call frm Faye Kimm/Kai Wen/Kong Kai Wen and ask me to go to the party.. so juz go.. I was missing out on my Best Frenz party =/ So I just went! :D
Then havin lots of Fun lorh :D then at 'bout 4smtg... Zhi Wey went to Curve with her other frenz.. so we just said Bye and everything! :) So Me, Faye Kimm,Carine,Jia Lun, Kong Kai Wen & Lai Kai Wen just went to Bowling,Crossfire Arcade,Dreamworld and then Shopping.. Lol ... x)
I look as Retarded as Always :) :P











Yeah, I can beat Bugs Bunny ! :) I wuz superbly hyper that Day :)


No comments:
Post a Comment