I used to be a little Shy, I kept my Deepest Feelings inside.. Speaking up to you about my Emotions has always been hard, But this just cant wait
Tonight I feel a little bit brave, so I wont let one More day pass without you Explaining what We Are.. This is gonna sound kind of Silly but I could'nt help but Notice ..
Well, Back To school .. :D I love my School..
And Satu Jasmine actually exist !
:D
An Official J-ian again .. x)
I hate u
Cik Xiao ! :)
Whadda nice name ..
My Mom took away my Computer Keyboard!
Lol.. =.=
Kena tangkap always by her..
Ciao, So sien arh blogging ...
And Satu Jasmine actually exist !
:D
An Official J-ian again .. x)
I hate u
Cik Xiao ! :)
Whadda nice name ..
My Mom took away my Computer Keyboard!
Lol.. =.=
Kena tangkap always by her..
Ciao, So sien arh blogging ...
You've got too much Talent ;




No comments:
Post a Comment