When ur world falls apart ;








Yes,The 5 Awesomeness
:D
Nadia ; Nadia -U've heard lots of her
Caridee ; Dee -The Brave?
Poh Yee ; Poh Yee -The Drama x)
Samantha ; Samee -The Bimbo? :)
Me ; Ly -The Author ;D
--------------
Tdy stayed back 'till 2 and
LAST DAY OF SCREWY TESTS :D
I found out *some results... And
___________
*tut tut tut tuuuuuuuuuut*
I shall not swear/curse in my Pure Blog :/
Yeah, My mom and dad or Relatives will
somehow Be Reading my blog right now ...
And,I got my Phone Back! :D
And I camwhored with my phone after soooo Long :P
:P
Mom & Dad claming money frm me D:
...

Yes,The 5 Awesomeness
:D
Nadia ; Nadia -U've heard lots of her
Caridee ; Dee -The Brave?
Poh Yee ; Poh Yee -The Drama x)
Samantha ; Samee -The Bimbo? :)
Me ; Ly -The Author ;D
--------------
Tdy stayed back 'till 2 and
LAST DAY OF SCREWY TESTS :D
I found out *some results... And
___________
*tut tut tut tuuuuuuuuuut*
I shall not swear/curse in my Pure Blog :/
Yeah, My mom and dad or Relatives will
somehow Be Reading my blog right now ...
And,I got my Phone Back! :D
And I camwhored with my phone after soooo Long :P
:PMom & Dad claming money frm me D:
...
Ps- March 7th / Go bck to sch to get Money frm sch!
Lyk Shattered Glass ;


No comments:
Post a Comment