The party Dont Stop. (:

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Few times I've been round that Track ;




Stuuuupidd Darn Exams ! ! !
I got an _ For my MALAY!
:D
*tut tut tut tut tuuuuutt*
I'm not sayin if it's good/bad
It just ROCKS

;)

Thanks for de Luck Karmen :D
I need more! =/
My Phone is in the Repair Workshopp~
And it cost's Rm280

DAMN RIGHT ITS EXPENSIVE...
Ughh,I'm payin myself -.-
It's worth buying a new phone :(

Soo...In sch only had 2 exams :)
Rest of de time is Chatting And Camwhoring in kelas :D

Chat 'till Syok and kena Dimerit by 4got which tchr
lols :P
But,Camwhoring using Xheng Kheat's phone -.-
And I'm gonna Claim my photos frm him
:D

(If he even sends it to me)

So Tahan sekejap dulu
Mostly I think its all Nadia pics ..I luk weird in everything
So..yeah
x)

Does this look lyk a Short Post to you? lol xd
Watever la

Nadia & Lydia

Nadia : Omg! Why you Tell _______that he wanna cium me! U insane ar?

Lydia : Omg! Hehe , *goes speechless*

Nadia : LYDIAAAA!!! *whining whining whining* Lawls...

Lydia : Cuz in kelas play True/Dare mah! Rememberrr??? And den ____kena dare-ed! That____ will cium u! :P

Nadia : Oh,Hehe.. Bye!


Lawls,It's my Imaginary Phone Call ..
I think..
Or maybe its Real ?
-.-

I dono if i made that up or I wuz rely chatting about that with Nadia
=/

OHEMGEE!
Mom Balik jorr :(

Cause I ain't No Hollaback Girl ;

No comments:

Post a Comment