The party Dont Stop. (:

Thursday, February 12, 2009

*claps* It's Her 4th Blog

It's The Excitement In You;


FRIDAY THE 13'TH

Yeah,It's New & I'm BACK
Dude's & Babe's

x)

I'm NOT gonna put any Cbox,
cuz in my previous blog,There were SPAMMERS!!
HOW'D U LYK IT NOW LIFELESS SPAMMERS!

My Other Blog Is History ; This Blog
is a Mystery

So,Anyways...I had some "Probs" with my other blog
So,Let's Go bck in time and have a Recap
Since I have pics :)


Feb 8th 2009

Well,we went to Sch to Celebrate CNY ..
Then ANN'S OPEN HSE/CNY PARTY!!
:D

I'm puttin pics,startin frm CNY part
y in skul :)
Some pics are Retard,so
.. xP

-------
I only have that many pics of Sch CNY!
xD Ppl are malas to send pics,so..haih
:)


ANN'S PARTY

People Which Came:

Me,My sis,Nadia,Ruth,Crystal,Sze Ling,Kimm & Cherry
Wei Lun,Kai Wen,Mervyn,Julian,Jien Wei,Zhi Chen
Sis,Ruth,MeSze Ling & Me
Mr.Cool! Kimm! :DSze Lingg & Crystal!! :D
Gamblin,de "Chong" is Wei Lun
(He lost All his 70 bucks)
Swing:Swing:Swing ; In da Park
Me & Ann

FYI,I got these pics frm Sze Ling!
Credits to Ling! :D

|||||||||| -------------


Soo...Tdy,Hmm...

FRIDAY THE 13'TH,obviously.. Bad Luck's
  • Fell Off My Bed when woke up
  • Late for Transport
  • Din have time to tie my hair to skul
  • Din eat my B'fast
  • 4got my Purse
  • Swtiched class to 1Jasmine
  • More hw than Usual
  • Could'nt stayback for Marching Practice
---END OF BAD LUCK---

Yeah,That's all of Them :D
School has Been Awesomely Awesome

Here's WHY my blog kena D-E-L-E-T-E-D
x)

My mom and dad found out about Samee's Blog!
Which..has
Lots of "stuffs"
And I obviously kena marah for that

And then,They also Found out about MY BLOG..
Which has Crap and other "stuffs" about me blogging and
going to Ou & Ikano and all those
Even the picture is Bad Enough
*sobs*

So I kena Marah Again,So when i D-E-L-E-T-E-D my BLOG
They Ask me Why I D-E-L-E-T-E my BLOG!
And then kena marah agian
And now,They Dont' Trust me with anything

Gah,It makes no difference weih! Even Before all of this
Happen,they BARELY even Trust me...
I DONT EVEN HAVE A DOOR KNOB TO CLOSE MY DOOR!!
next thing you know they'll be taking down my DOOR!

So,Yeah,lyk dat lo... xD

Anyways,Tomorrow's Valentine's Day
I love pics X)


Gah,Im lazy to flip thru photobucket dy..I'm still in my Uniform
So,ciao's!

xP

Keep On Jumping ;


No comments:

Post a Comment